NANTAI CR718 Multi-Function CRDI Common Rail Work Test Bench
CR718 Common Rail Test Bench
Common rail test bench is the professional test bench which is used for testing common rail system, mainly test for common rail pump and injectors.
Also it is continuous fuel delivery analysis computerized measuring system for conventional and new diesel injection systems.
The electronic fuel delivery measuring system is compulsory for modern diesel injection system testing.
It guarantees a high level of re-productivity of the measured valve.
Functions of CR718 Common Rail Test Bench
1. Common Rail Pump of BOSCH / DELPHI / DENSO / SIEMENS
2. Common Rail Injector of BOSCH / DELPHI / DENSO / SIEMENS and PIEZO injector testing. (6 pieces common rail injector testing)
3. Pump Delivery Testing and HPO pump testing.
4. Pressure Sensor / DRV valve testing
5. Testing data is inside .
6. Electronic fuel delivery measuring (Automatic detection)
7. Data can be searched, printed and made into database .
8. HEUI testing function.(optional)
9. EUI/EUP testing function.(optional)
Technical Parameters of CR718 Common Rail Test Bench
|Output Power||7.5kw, 11kw, 15kw, 18.5kw|
|Electronic Power Voltage||380V, 3PH / 220V, 3PH|
|Flow Testing Range||0-600ml/1000times|
|Flow Measurement Accuracy||0.1ml|
|Cooling System||Air or Forced Cooling|